quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2009

The Green Mile



John: You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?
Paul Edgecomb: Yes, John. I think I can.


[Choro]

2 comentários:

telmarrocha disse...

Hum, tinha de ver o resto do filme para perceber melhor :o

Marta, disse-te quando fizeste o post sobre os anos 90 que estava a fazer um trabalho relacionado com o tema e gostava que respondesses ao questionário do meu trabalho.

http://www.divshare.com/download/6727397-549

É preciso fazer download, o ficheiro está em pdf, não consegui arranjar outra forma. :X

Não te sintas coagida a fazer, se não der não faz mal. :)

Beijinhos

telma disse...

oh, nunca vi :o